Tomtom Go 910 plus extras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
My puppie's getting bigger and I need a new tent to save her having to sleep outside this winter. I've decided to sell my Go 910 as it isn't getting used these days (I'm using my phone now) to help fund one.

Here's a link to the spec from Tomtom Click
And a shop selling them Click

There's also an FM transmitter mount, the Tomtom Traffic reciever and a spare car lead and any other bits I can find. The whole lot cost me over £400 new a couple of years ago and was top of the range then.

P1020114.jpg

P1020111.jpg

P1020112.jpg

I'm looking for £200 inc. post RMSD in the UK Price drop to £150 posted

This is the poor wee puppy you'll be saving from the cold :)
P1010895.jpg

Last edited:

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
That's the problem I have Gaz, those big eyes are begging me to buy her a Shangri-la 3. I feel bad saying no, she deserves it :D

Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
Stuart it looks like you've been reading the old 'Save Toby' appeal

Unfortunately the original site was pulled but basically it was set up to raise money on the basis that if not enough funds were made Toby the fwuffy bunny would be dispatched and eaten (although I'm not suggesting you'd go that far with your lovely dog). Loads of people actually donated :lmao:

http://savetoby.com/recipes/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE