Tolkein [and Kephart] Inspired Leather patches on BCUSA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Are any members on here, also a member on BCUSA?

I'm not.

Is there enough interest for a group buy?

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
SkogKniv is also a member on here as well as BCUSA. [The guy selling the patches]

I've sent him a PM, asking if he could send some over here, provided there is enough interest.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Failing that why don't we just design our own?

Yeh, sounds good.

Im up for that.

SkogKniv is also a member on here as well as BCUSA. [The guy selling the patches]

Apparently he's sent many to the UK already, and if you want one, best just sign up on BCUSA, and order one from there.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Just to clarify. Skogkniv does these on a first come first serve basis.
So if you happen to log in to BCUSA when he has some for sale, you will be able to order from him.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Very nice!! I don't get on this forum much these days but I'd be happy to jump in on this and take some if we can get a GB or local maker to do some. So I'll stick my name down for 4 , more if we can develope a LOTR theme for other things.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Shall we place a bulk order then gentlemen? I'm happy to offer to recieve and post on from the UK as nominated individual but appreciate I haven't been around here much lately so happy to defer to a more active/recent individual for possible trust reasons.

Any takers?

Just think its worth placing an order now for say 20 units as it will take him a while to make.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE