Tinder Pouch interest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`m going to round this one up at 40 units before it gets carried away and costs me to much in packaging, I`ll definitely sort some more out after Chrimbo though.

There are 31 taken so far, so 9 more and that`s it for now.

Cheers

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll take your remaining two if they are still available and the postage to Hawaii zip code 96701 isn't too severe. Mahalo!

I`ll find out Hanzo and let you know, I have a feeling the postage cost might be more than the pouch is worth.

I should have stated that overseas orders are not a good idea but I will enquire.

Okay that`s it for now I`ll PM each of you once I`ve spoken to the supplier

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The pouches have been dispatched out to me so I should be getting them anytime now.

I`ll PM those of you on the list with the payment details.

Rich

OliveDrabnotDPM

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 11, 2007
North Yorkshire
I'd be interested if you're doing another order. I've looked into these before, but postage for just a couple is a bit steep!!
Shame I missed the first order. I'll have to log in more often.

waylander

May 9, 2006
Co.Durham - Consett
Not to hijack the thread but what about the backie puches that come with the backie in the first place. I know I would love a nice leather one but seeing as their free I kept a load of drum pouches, i just havent tried them yet.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
If / when a second batch comes up, please count me in. I don't know how I missed this one :eek:

Cheers,

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE