Thinking of selling my collection

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boibrown

Nov 19, 2019
Carlisle
I have been collecting knives for many years now and recently my dad has passed away leaving me his collection. I simply have too many knives now. The thing is I have no idea of values of some of them.

Can anyone help me with values?

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi Boibrown,

Welcome to the forum. I am one of the moderators here and I have had to alter your post a little to keep within the forum rules on advertising. Only paying members can advertise (within the Classified area). Posting photos and asking for valuations is very close to advertising...people could make offers to buy what you were showing.

Given what I saw in those pictures, I think you could do well to take out Full Membership. Any one of those knives would more than cover the cost.

Another place you could ask is Edgematters, but they have similar rules about selling without a paid membership.

Best of luck!

Chris

Reactions: santaman2000

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
What he said ^

An alternative would be etsy.com

ebay was an option a while ago but these days they don't allow the sales of knives

what ever you decide it will all cost a little

depending on what you have you could spend a little time on a number of forums working out worth

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE