'The Yukon' vintage pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup folks, anyone seen one of these before?
ty2ysaqy.jpg

epa2a2a9.jpg

azetyqej.jpg

bydere8u.jpg
9umyhuja.jpg

Will get some pics of it loaded, when I get home :thumbup:
Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Abaht 70l in new money lol, I'm Abaht to load it up. Ones just gone on eBay for 80 sheets an 35 for postage abroad :eek: still can't get any history though :(

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Inside, I've put a Brit artic bag in it's compression sac, a swanndri mosgeil xl, a swanni shirt, a wool mackinaw cruiser type jacket xl, a pair of loden wool.llago trousers, and my Goodall one man cloth tent. These are just placed in, not stuffed, and I can still synch the top. Under the lid is a sheepskin sleep mat.
Front pocket has a crusader mug, osprey bottle, cup and small esbit stove. Other pocket has a Westwinds double skin coat size m.

How does it feel loaded? Ready to enter the Yukon!
Free standing

I've pics to follow, but tapatalk is giving me greaf :(

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
2uby2eqy.jpg

ugynyza8.jpg

jarevade.jpg
zyta3ame.jpg

I've more pics but will have to try again tomorrow.

I'm going to dismantle it, there must be a purpose to the rods and frame other than support....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
i wont be able to sleep now....damn beautiful yukon pack!

I won't rub it in dreaming of using it on a hike in camp ;)

Thanks for the interest so far folks. It's a keeper for a while I reckon. Just a bit gutted a 16cm zebra won't fit in a pocket, I'll have to try a coffee can I've squirreled at work lol

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Blacks of greenock seem to have a solid history of quality gear. Can't find any specific pack info though....

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Has. That moth eaten heavy smelly old thing... There's a reason blacks went out of business.

Anyhow i'm just down the road. Let me rid you of its cumbersome load.

:cool:

Patience grasshopper......I'm still keen to wear it for a day....just still towing from a recent whiplash injury :eek:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE