The Newest and most random multi function tool?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Well intercepted Shewie, I was starting to panic there for a moment seeing Chinese shovel threads starting breed and multiply..like..well..err rabbits.:lmao::lmao:

Apr 15, 2010
Birkenhead, Merseyside
Lol

I still think we need a group buy on these, any volunteers ?

Count me in haha! Its nice that they come in a variety of different colours too.

The shield function demonstration is by far the funniest. The guy is just casually sitting in his car whilst somebody is jabbing at him with a bo staff!

Does anybody know any further information on these please? I should imagine that its not available for commercial use (as of yet :)).

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
It's the uplifting music that did it for me. It's obviously the tool of choice on Grade V Scottish winter ice climbs too. Now, where's my mult-function credit card?

ragamuffin

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2009
plymouth
thats just mad. but i can talk because i have a spetznas shovel. i have a problem with shovels that fold. the hinge is a weakness an will break with excessive force. stick to the good old gru spade anyday. its become an old friend on camp.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Best be we have a whip round now for the first person that trusts their life to this device and uses it as a grappling 'hook'...
character0196.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE