*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Spork (John Fenna's Xmas Present sorted!) and fishing line arrived safely - Cheers :)

On offer...

I'll have it then.....
My offer is a steel Kökskungen thermosflask 0,75L, never used.
3395-3-5-7.jpg

It's the larger one.....

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Sap

Had the same problem until I made a complaint to Royal Fail.

They gave me the usual blah blah blah reply, but two strange occurances happened afterwards. The postiie suddenly changed and has never been seen again, and suddenly none of my packages are going missing. mmmmm

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I hate royal mail,in the last month or so they have lost 2 stoves and a tarp that I have posted.There must be a better way to ensure arrival.

Make an official complaint in writing and insist on a written reply. With tens of thousands of employees most of the time handling untraceable packages there are bound to be problems from time to time because there will always be a (hopefully small) percentage of dishonest staff. It's worth making a complaint even if your loos is only small, because your loss is just a symptom of what is possibly serious organized crime at some depot. It's only by people making complaints that the managers at Royal Mail can collect enough evidence to track down the thieves. If a few people complain then there will usually be enough evidence to pinpoint the problem areas. Once they have an idea of where to look, Royal Mail can (and will) take it from there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE