*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi Guys Sorry I forgot I had made the last offer, ive been in hospital. Right no one want the zips then. So heres another offer.

a pair of size 9 nbc over boots and some green foot warmers things

or

used volcano stove

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
these are want they look like, not actual pics as I aint going to shed to find them tonight.

nbc1552.jpg

images.jpg

the stove is like this but used.

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/images/product/main/VOLCANO-KETTLE.jpg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Till I find summat else....

A black very heavy duty 2" wide police type belt. Will fit 36" waist down to who knows ??? As it has strong velcro full length inside.....alas it needs the plastic snap buckles. Very good belt and can be used for securing kit etc. Clip lock Buckles should be easy enough. To source ? I may have some somewhere????? Any road its Swmbos birthday an were off to groger ;)
b2609d66-4796-f951.jpg

b2609d66-47d1-0dbe.jpg

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Right guys, my picture arrived off our very own 'Biker' and it is.... AMAZINGGGG!!!! :D:eek::You_Rock_:):notworthy:thankyou::headbang: I found myself looking at it for a good ten minutes without talking..!! Im having a bit of a problem copying the file atm, for some reason i cant..? Im going to try the next best thing and print it off and then scan it! As soon as i do, ill post an image up straight away! :)

Biker

Bump. On offer from Chiseller a 2" wide Police type belt. See pix above for specs etc.

Thanks for the glowing praise Cowboy. Don't know why you should be having problems saving the image, but if you plan on reposting it here you'll need to treat it like any other picture online, assuming it's already hosted someplace. I don't seem to have much luck adding things as attachments here though. Anyway really pleased you liked it, i did wonder at your silence after I sent it the other day, thought you didn't like it after all but was too shy to say or somehting like that.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Or this.....collins british wildlife.....covers just abaht everything.....more info here....
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0583336388/ref=mp_s_a_4?qid=1330027002&sr=8-4.

A black very heavy duty 2" wide police type belt. Will fit 36" waist down to who knows ??? As it has strong velcro full length inside.....alas it needs the plastic snap buckles. Very good belt and can be used for securing kit etc. Clip lock Buckles should be easy enough. To source ? I may have some somewhere?????
b2609d66-4796-f951.jpg

b260abb8-9ea0-51eb.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE