*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
It doesnt unfortunatley, So i dont even know why I said it can be used on a keyring.Doh. a tiny drill bit would get through a part of the handle tho if you wanted to thread your own ring through.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Monday evening

1234924370908.jpg

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
come on, surely someone wants that? Pretty little thing, had it for xmas off the misses. Dont use it.
Maybe nobody wants it as it was a xmas pressie from your SWMBO ;) I wouldn't get rid of anything mine got me for a looooooonnnng time

100_1772.jpg

or is it really 8 years old as the date says? it would make a difference to me :bigok:

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm surprised it's still here too, I guess everybody must have one or two already because they are damn handy for stuff.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'll take it to get things rolling.

On offer: either a spoon knife blade (bearing in mind I haven't finished the last one)

or

A custom slip lead (specify length) - they can be used as a conventional lead too

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Book received from Geordienemisis today thanks :cool: and on offer from BareThrills would be the following, ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

on offer from me still. will give it to 9pm and change to something else if no takers

there is a thread in the DIY section that i started which shows the theory behind the roll. not at a computer so cant link. Its a great stove and will boil 500ml in 5:30 at zero degrees C. pretty much all i use for brewing up on a bimble now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE