*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
399825_10150587776886005_675381004_11221338_1678443120_n.jpg

All it needs is some fishing line attached to a swivel and what ever you want on the end.. Ie spinner, float, ledger.. :)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Barethrills - lovely offer but you're at risk of muddying the thread by offering out of turn - if you are accepting the hobo reel from cowboy then feel free to offer your leatherwork kit afterwards, otherwise can you remove your post so it doesn't get confusing?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
ive got a ton of fishing gear as its a main hobby too. I went to a car boot at the weekend and saw the kit below for a quid. I know nowt about leather working and dont even know if its any good but its free to a good home. ill be keeping the vintage tobacco tin (worth a quid lol) as i like them but ill chuck all the bits in a newer rizla tin. there is a knife marked 'oxley' and the butoon die / stamp thingy is marked newleycraft. there is a sticker on the inside denoting that someone tried to flog it for £28 at some point lol.

Some nice bit but if you're not taking Cowboys gift then you'd best post a seperate thread offering it to a good home :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Does no one really want this.. i thought it would be snapped up by now!!? perfect size for a pack and not to mention.... ITS FREE! :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE