The fisherman's ocean

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Bought this book last week as an early Chrimbo present to myself http://www.gamefisherman.co.uk/ishop/1019/shopscr4755.html Very interesting and informative about different marine environments, estuaries, inshore, nearshore and offshore. Understanding feeding patterns of fish, and tides, fish behaviour, Characteristics of ocean fish, and techniques for fishing in the different environments. At first glance I thought it was a bit scientific for my needs , but on reading it, it's written in a simple to understand format. The book is written by an American Oceanographer. But the information equally applies to the UK waters except some of the fish mentioned you won't find here. Good book if you're already intersted in sea fishing or want to become interested, and want to understand more about where and when to fish and about fish feeding patterns and behaviour.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE