Thankyou xylaria

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Just a quick one to say thankyou to xylaria as sometime back I posted about foraging and she told me about her own use of the wild parsnip which isn't growing in my area to my knowledge .
Now I'm extremely interested in foraging and have taken it into my day to day life which started as a interest but now is financially beneficial to my whole family ,but I'm not the most academic of people and I have a terrible memory which isn't helping now I am getting into the minefield of not so common plants and there usability so I keep a book I try to take small cuttings or sketches of plants that I simply don't recognise and then research them when home I've found this is improving my knowledge greatly as I can add info about taste and methods of use and what was good and not so good in the hope that I can share this with people who are interested

Anyway xylaria sent me cuttings of this lovely smelling plant so that I can add it to my book and as soon as it has pressed it will be added and I wanted to say thankyou in recognition of her random act of kindness making my day a little brighter and I appreciate the effort you took for a stranger and this is why I enjoy this forum so much I've introduced myself to some great folk

image.jpg
You get the idea of what I'm doing

:thankyou::thankyou::You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE