Thank you

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Hi everyone, especially those who were at the Moot this year. I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all for making it such a wonderful two weeks. I had a great time. Every year I wonder if it could possibly get any better and every year it does. Thank you to Tony and Shelley and the mods for your tireless work, you most certainly pulled it off with great passion and fun and I have to say well done Mr. Fenna for being such a great sport, sorry about the pegs :) also thank you to Chef for toiling over a hot stove all night, every night to produce such delights for us at the NC. I want to mention everyone of course - you know who you are!

I am still trying to integrate back into normal life. Struggling with traffic and supermarkets etc. I wish I could be back there in the woods right now. Being camped practically on the beach this year meant that I without doubt I made friends with the wind ☺

The girls normally manage to keep the conversation flowing about the Moot all year (and now julian can also join in) so I look forward to reminiscing with them for the next 12 months the until August 2016

big hugs to you all
X Lou

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE