Tesco Ultralite - Mummy Down Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TyroTarper

Jul 17, 2007
Loughborough
I've got one. I use it with a Thermarest 3/4 mat, groundsheet and a silk liner. I'd agree with the comments above by and large.

Its a good deal for a light bag, quite warm (I've used mine in Spring and last Autumn - I find it too warm in Summer). I'd recommend it within those limitations. Most definitely not a Winter bag

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I've got & use these as well - £12 in a sale at my local store. Not bad at all for Spring, Summer & even Autumn with a fleece liner. Pack up very small, good kit for the money - I bought 3!!!!

Magicman2

Jul 8, 2010
King's Lynn Norfolk
I bought one of these as well and paid about £13 in the Tesco sale, I have been impressed by the lightness of it, but view this as a bag for summer only, I have got a two season bag that is a lot warmer (allbeit a lot heavier) for a lightwieght bag for use in cold conditions visit Alpkit but be warned you will have to pay dearly for the privelege!!!

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I think there's some confusion here between the Micro-lite and the Ultra-lite. The Ultra-lite is the down-filled bag I'm talking about. It's about £37.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Ive got the exact bag and you review is on the button!
Only different thing I would say is its really only a summer only bag - as you say, still gets chilly on a summers night, and you definitely need the silk liner

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE