Terra Nova Laser Competition 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
NOW SOLD

Completely unused but incomplete. I'm selling this as I have another one.

£120 collected or £130 posted (insured courier)

You will get:
Flysheet
Inner
2 x Carbon end struts
Original titanium pegs

and an 8.5mm diameter pole (neatly cut to the correct length - I'll chuck in some spares lengths of pole). This pole was made using a £20 kit from Decathlon

You will not get:
the original pole
the pole hood - many people don't use this anyway (I could provide dimensions and photographs of the hood if you wanted to make one).

I'll edit the post with some pictures tonight but these will just be of the rolled up tent inside the house.
I'll also weigh the the tent. From memory the replacement pole is not much heavier than the original.

Original pole weighs 148g, the included pole weighs 198g so 50g heavier

P1000197.jpgP1000194.jpgP1000196.jpg

Total weight (tent, pole, pegs, peg bag, repair patches and stuff sack) 1.010kg

Last edited:

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Um, no idea. Probably as well as in many other small tents :) i.e a bit small for someone of your height

I haven't pitched this one properly (or the other one for that matter!) so can't comment how my 5'8" frame finds it.

Floor plans suggest the maxmimum length of the inner is 220cm, headroom 95cm

This pic is quite helpful (stolen via a link on a post on ptc's blog this page discussing the comp)
08102010521.jpg

Last edited:

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
I've just seen that tabletopgame posted while I was trying to get my PC/internet connection to behave and post my response yesterday;
they were first to respond; please let them have it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE