Tentipi Safir 9 CP with Comfort Floor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HERBz

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2007
Loughton
For Sale Tentipi Safir 9 CP With The Comfort Floor

Reduced

Some of you may remember me as I used to attend a number of different meets.

I've had this tipi for several years but i've just not had the use for it.
As such its only ever had about 4 weekends use and is still in top condition.
It has also never had any sort of fire in it so it's completely free of any spark burns.
These are selling for over £1,900 new now so I would be willing to part with it for around £1,100 £1,000 £950

I would prefer someone to pickup or meet me in Essex or NE London (I can also set this up at home if someone wants to see it up before they buy it) but I could sort out some sort of postage if need be.

Herbie

IMG_7360.jpg
IMG_7366.jpg
IMG_7358.jpg
IMG_7363.jpg

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Would love one of these but haven't got that sort of money (sorry) I see a lot of people have these style of tents what's your reason for selling, just interested...?

HERBz

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2007
Loughton
Just never got the use that it warranted really and i'm moving to canada this winter so needed to free up some money!

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Fair enough, lovely looking tent looks brand new still, wish i had the money. Good luck in Canada thats somewhere I would love to go.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Long time no see Herbz :) Hope you're doing well.

Love the tent but way out of my price range :(

Is your move to Canada permanent or a gap year thing?

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I'd love to snap that off you, I've had my eye on something like this for a while now. I couldn't sweet talk swmbo into me buying a woolpower top yesterday (apparently I've already bought some boots, a spade, a woolly pully, a spoon knife and that it seems is enough this week!) :eek:

Best of luck with the sale, if its around in a month or so, I may just be back in touch :thumbup:

HERBz

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2007
Loughton
Hi Mesquite, I'm great thanks how are you?

I was there getting my ski instructor certification and i'm working out there this winter. I
May end up living out there permanently in the long run but my current visa only lasts a year.

I'm not really sure if i'm asking a reasonable price for the tent but i'm still pretty reluctant to part with it unless I get a Good price.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I have the same set up but with a woodburner inside too, and would just like to say that it's instant fun in a bag. Easy to put up,stable once up and like a tardis inside. Seems good on price as it looks spanking new in the pictures.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE