Take a View - Landscape Photographer of the Year 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Just one Commended again this year.

Twr_Mawr.jpg

This will be in the book and printed for the exhibition too.

I had a couple of others short-listed but they didn't make the final grade.

Colwyn-Bay.jpg

Roche-Rock-3-800.jpg

Must get out and get some new stuff before next year.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Nice one Gary :D Congratulations for doing so well amongst a huge number of entries.

The top one seems 'perfect' but the bottom one really catches my interest.
The middle one is a bit surreal, isn't it ?

atb,
M

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I entered one Milky Way shot but neither of my latest as they were taken after the closing date. I'll give them a go next year?

Mary, I know what you mean. The Roche Rock image is much more dramatic in my opinion but looking at the results I've seen so far there seems to be a return to softer traditional images rather than the heavy HDR look that has dominated the last few years.

Such things all have their seasons.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Well done mate. :) The top and bottom pics are stunning..the composition and colours in the top one are first class.. not so much a fan of the middle one though. Keep it up and i hope you win one next year :)

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I think I'm the only one that prefers the second pic. It's captivating. The complex shapes together with the graceful S bend of the shore line. Brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE