Swazi Tahr in Tussock Green, as new XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
SOLD

For sale my brand-new-without-tags Swazi Tahr in size XL. I bought this, took the tags off, wore it once, briefly, then realised that Swazi had brought out a new version with pockets, so I decided to make the change to the new jacket.

Here is a picture of the Tahr - this isn't my jacket but it is exactly like this and brand new.

tahr-anorak-swazi-1.jpg

My jacket is a "mark 2 Goretex". This is the best Tahr Swazi made because it still has the excellent Gore Tex material which I think is far superior to the in-house "AEGIS" Swazi have now replaced Gore Tex with, and because it has the stretch Gore Tex cuffs rather than the soggy neoprene cuffs of earlier jackets.

Sizing for the XL is pretty much standard for extra large. I am 6-2 and 45 ins chest and this fits beautifully.

Price £200. I pick up Paypal fees - you pick up postage on top, which I expect will be around £10 for RMSD. Woodlore has these at £425, for the two-chest pocket version.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE