swanndri bush shirt size advices?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 21, 2016
italy
hello everybody, I've been on the prowl for a swanndri bush shirt but I'm not sure about which size I should pick,
I'm 174 cm tall,
chest: 38''-97cm
waist: 33''-85cm
sleeve: 32''-83cm
I'm pretty sure I should lean toward the small (according to the swanndri size charts) and I know that the shirts are already oversized for layering, but does anybody have any experience/insight on the matter?
now, I know that there are several threads on the bushshirts already but I couldn't find anything too specific that could help me with this choice so I thought I'd resurrect the topic!
thanks!

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Recently got a swandri ranger shirt for my birthday. I'm same size as you but 180cm tall. The small fits Perfectly. I wear it over a long sleeved shirt or even over my buffalo. And it still has space. They are made big!

Tim B

Oct 26, 2013
North Cornwall
Hi werebear, I have an original bushshirt (must be about 20 odd years old now) that is marked xl and I am a 42 chest. Still allows me to wear a buffalo shirt or layers underneath comfortably.

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Definitely go a size smaller than usual, these do come up large.
if you're going to get one, consider Woodlore - last time I looked, they had these at a competitive price (cheapest I could find at the time) and if you do get the size wrong they have an excellent return and exchange policy. They're not always the cheapest and some of their stuff I consider over priced but I've always had good customer service from them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE