Surplus British kit For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
1 x British Army current issue desert DPM Field Jacket, windproof, made of ripstop and comes complete with it's wired hood, zip fastening with velcro storm flap and velcro adjustable cuffs, drawstring hem, 4 x cargo pockets and 2 x zipped map pockets. Super grade unissued, Label reads: JACKET, DPM FIELD DESERT CG8415-99-316-0092. Size is 190/120 which equtes to 6'/47/48'' or an XXL (i'm 6' 48''chest take an XXL and it fits me a treat).
Asking £25:00 all in with p&p, paypal gift or owed.

1 x British Army current issue Osprey assault vest, again in desert DPM, used in grade 1 condition, comes complete with 7 pouches. Again £25:00 all in with p&p, paypal as above. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 x Norgie cold weather shirt in OG, size XL used but has lots of life left in it, slight mark on one sleeve and odd cuff buttons. £5:00 all in with p&p, paypal as above. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions please PM me i will be happy to help. Troopiphone e bay 004.jpgiphone e bay 002.jpgiphone e bay 001.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE