Stuff For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wannabe

Aug 19, 2005
Oxfordshire
Hi all,

Another clear out.....

2 x sets of slap straps £10 each + £3 P&P - unused - RRP £15 - BOTH SOLD PENDING FUNDS
http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/slap-strap.html

MSR Whisperlite stove SOLD PENDING FUNDS + £9 P&P - unused - RRP £75-£90 apparently but some websites showing £65
http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/showPart.asp?part=PN30927

1 x Polish laavu sets £15 each + £9 P&P - issued - OG not camo
Normal rules (first PM received etc) apply but please PM with any questions.

Mark.

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I'll take the other set of slapstraps please. Please PM me your Paypal addy and cost inc postage.
Cheers
Matt

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
alright lads i pm wannabe too let me no if any of you's didnt want slap straps give me a bell as i am looking for a set.i have paid for a set..allan

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi after the recent events of me getting ripped off...wouldnt it be better if memebers of bushcraft who want too sell stuff have a mimimum of 100 posts..i have bought stuff from members on here without any problems its was just an idea allan

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi hermitical i bought somthing from wannabe through pay pal..sent him a cpl of pm's through here and paypal & email address he gave me is now deleted & so i cant even contact through paypal..so i think i have been bumped..atb Alza

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
alright wannabe i see your on line anychance of a reply too the pm's i have sent you..

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
i should have seen this coming as he has been a member since 2005 & he has on made 15 posts...thing is he sent me his address too post a check....atb alza

Wannabe

Aug 19, 2005
Oxfordshire
Hi all,

Firstly, Shogun, I don't access this site every day and I use it more of a resource than an outlet for my opinions so I don't post that often.

I was notified of your payment on 27 March - that is two days ago. Unfortunately, it came from a female person I did not recognise (your PM's with your address stated Mr) and made no reference to what was being puchased. As I use PayPal for many things, it took me a while to put two and two together.

I am away on business and therefore cannot post the item to you immediately. You could argue that maybe I should have PM'd you but I figured I get the item sent out tomorrow (Tuesday 30 March) and then PM you with details.

Give a guy a chance huh :)

I'm gonna to ignore all the incorrect statements you have made as it's just not in my nature to make a fuss about nothing. There are other people I have satisfactorily traded with on this forum in the past without controversy or issue.

I believed that I had PM'd everyone who was after the straps but if anyone has not received a response, please drop me a PM and I will respond next time I log in.

Shogun, I will PM you tomorrow with the tracking number for the slap straps; I'll cover this at my own expense as I don't want any further comments about the delivery time not meeting your expectations.

Thanks for your consideration Toddy and I hope that this closes this matter.

Mark.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE