stove for tapp varrie 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lechem

Feb 24, 2004
guildford
anybody know where i can get woodburning stove for my
tapp varrie 7 in the uk without paying £500+for mososelkaton[/img]

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
:rolmao: (george)
Right just got a lovely little burner made for my (loverly little) caravan.
The burner cost £140 inc fitting, flu and "chinese hat" cowel.
It was made by Ed of Parp industries, based at Cheriton fitzpayne, Devon.
Prices for a little un on its own £95. He also does a selection of "gas bottle burners" made from old gas bottles.
Other than that the finest woodburner i have seen for tent use is a titanium folder a friend has in his yurt. It was made and imported from the states, its incredibly light (but thin - titanium?) all the flu packs up into the burner itself and cost him £200 inc shipping!!!!
Cheers
Rich

littlebear

Jan 16, 2007
Bristol
Those Cabela stoves look great and inexpensive compared to the others ive seen out there, I am looking to buy the Varrie 7 or maybe even 5 as i'm mostly solo, I ruled out getting a woodburner but now I think i'll reconsider.

thanks guys

littlebear

D

DavidW

Antonyyy,

I checked the feuerzelt page but could find no pics of their zeltofen only their fire bowl item. Is there a link to pics of their product?

To the rest of the group:
I'll mention the Fibi-Style Zeltofen just because it is an interesting looking Tentipi stove, though probably not available at the low price originally sought , unless a dealer somewhere might have them at a lower price.

http://www.fibistyle.ch/

http://www.fibistyle.ch/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=47

Their wood stove could perhaps be used as a fire box at a much lower price
http://www.fibistyle.ch/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=47

David

anthonyyy said:
These people have tipi stoves for sale from euro 145......

http://www.feuerzelt.online.ms/

info@feuerzelte.de

D

DavidW

I emailed Dolph at feurerzelt today with some questions about his stoves and recieved a reply this evening.

The zeltofen he offers for 145 euros is a tent stove made for the Swedish Army thus mass production makes for the low price. He sent me several pictures of it and I'd include one here if I knew how. It is a cylindrical shaped stove with legs on the bottom and an ash drawer at the bottom and what appears to be a draft adjustment near the top behind a fixed handle. The top opens and the stove pipe sections store inside.

I also asked about the collaspable fire bowl - he said it was not a good item for use in the Tentipi 7 but he does offer a fire box not shown or mentioned on the web site - which looks the same as the Tentipi folding fire box . Made in Russia and priced at 32 euros.

So fwiw -

David

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
DavidW said:
He sent me several pictures of it and I'd include one here if I knew how.
David

this post by "Abbe Osram" explains it pretty well:

"you will have your picture get hosted here or in photobucket.
There you can choose a img tag or url tag. To paste in a photo into one of your posts you simply copy the img tag and past it into your post."

That Russian firebox sounds interesting.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
ce_1.jpg

The pipes fit inside the stove body for transport.

littlebear

Jan 16, 2007
Bristol
i just emailed campfirestove.de, they look great like the heat shield also. Now I just need to keep saving for the varrie 7

cheers guys for the link

Helsport make a range of 3 height stoves all compatible with the tentipi tents. We have a tentipit tent and Helsport teepee and the stove works equally well in both. The main stove is also rectangular so can be used to place a pot or 2 on top unlike most of the cyclindrical stoves about.

some more information on www.tamarackoutdoors.co.uk

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
DavidW said:
I emailed Dolph at feurerzelt today with some questions about his stoves and recieved a reply this evening.

The zeltofen he offers for 145 euros is a tent stove made for the Swedish Army thus mass production makes for the low price. He sent me several pictures of it and I'd include one here if I knew how. It is a cylindrical shaped stove with legs on the bottom and an ash drawer at the bottom and what appears to be a draft adjustment near the top behind a fixed handle. The top opens and the stove pipe sections store inside.

I've just ordered a Zeltofen from Feuerzelte, the people there couldn't be more helpful, even throwing in some extra chimney sections so that the unit would fit my Varrie 9cp. All told it will cost me €149.00 inc postage to the UK.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE