Stainless steel bottles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I bought those klean Kanteen bottle in chicago last week and they are pretty good, i think they look better than the tatonka ones because of the wide neck you can put them in the dishwasher, which i like because i'm always stinking out water bottles with juice etc and i'm no sure those petzl tablets clean them out right, just my two pence worth i got them from llbean and the north face shop, they wern't any cheaper than those ones advertised above.

McShug

Jul 28, 2007
Eastbourne
Just put some boiling water from the kettle into the mudpuppy bottles, and the logo/print came off (rubbed off) the bottle.

The same happened to one of my green bottles, washing it up, left it soaking and the picture logo has rubbed off, I'm not too bothered as it still works, but you can get in touch with them as the website states:

"All of our bottles come with a 6 month manufacturers guarantee. If you have a problem, return the defected item to us and we will replace it free of charge."

I also just noticed that there will be a load of new colours in next week

McShug

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I bought one each for my kids and one for myself , (mudpuppy) when they arrived one of the tops was stiff hard to seal, i emailed them and they sent spare lids for all, good bottles good customer service as far as im concerned. no conection etc etc.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
The same happened to one of my green bottles, washing it up, left it soaking and the picture logo has rubbed off, I'm not too bothered as it still works, but you can get in touch with them as the website states:

"All of our bottles come with a 6 month manufacturers guarantee. If you have a problem, return the defected item to us and we will replace it free of charge."

I also just noticed that there will be a load of new colours in next week

McShug

Yeah, prefer the bottles denuded.

Just wanted to alert people they come off easily, so don't stain anything (clothing etc) that happen to be near the bottle.

Also curious about the vintage bottles they going to be bring out, wondering if they're basically gong to be SIGG Vintages.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
My daughter uses a mudpuppy for school in her fave colour - yellow. Excellent value and works well, at least it doesn't leak like all her previous bottles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE