Spyderco. Victorinox. Zippo. Bracelet. iphone 4 cases..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Few bits needing to go, not used..

Spyderco Endura Clipit, used condition. Boxed. Not sure of age, Coating worn on clip.. £30 SPF

Victorinox Officer Suisse, Stanless. Rehandled in stag with mosaic pin.. £20

Zippo hand warmer,with instructions, lit once and paracord bracelet. £18

Micarta handled fire steel with built in compass, unused. £15.

A few iPhone 4 cases including a griffin full protection jobbie with built in screen, genuine apple bumper, leather slip case and two 22mm rubber dive watch straps etc £25.

All prices include postage, paypal is an option if the fees are covered. BT preferred.

Or take the lot for £70 posted.

Thanks BCUK.

Last edited:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Just saw this on BB, would u be willing to hold on to the endura till Saturday for me?

It was sold as of last night, but the interested party hasn't got back to me, I have sent him another message, if I hear nothing by tea time then yes no problem..

In the meantime £2 off each item and thats all in, ill cover the PP fees and postage.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
It was sold as of last night, but the interested party hasn't got back to me, I have sent him another message, if I hear nothing by tea time then yes no problem..

In the meantime £2 off each item and thats all in, ill cover the PP fees and postage.

Fabulous. I'll check later.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Just saw this on BB, would u be willing to hold on to the endura till Saturday for me?

The time waster on BB never got back so the Endura is on hold for you.

The Griffin Armour case is going as a gift to Spaniel Man, (Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full..)

Ill replace the Griffin Armour case with a Morphie Juice Pack Air case.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/H6249ZM/A/mophie-juice-pack-air-for-iphone-4-or-iphone-4s

If anyone wants everything that remains its £40 all in..

Thanks..

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
The time waster on BB never got back so the Endura is on hold for you.

The Griffin Armour case is going as a gift to Spaniel Man, (Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full..)

Ill replace the Griffin Armour case with a Morphie Juice Pack Air case.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/H6249ZM/A/mophie-juice-pack-air-for-iphone-4-or-iphone-4s

If anyone wants everything that remains its £40 all in..

Thanks..

Many thanks AndyP, PM me your details ready for funds.

Kindest regards.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Ok..

Victorinox £15 all in
Zippo and bracelet £12 all in.
Firesteel and compass £10 all in..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE