Spyderco Paramilitary 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
Hello:)

I have for sale a LNIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2.
The knife has a few very light scratches on the blade that the camera can't even pick up.

dsc00496.jpg

dsc00502sj.jpg

dsc00501u.jpg

dsc00499rg.jpg

dsc00500ej.jpg

dsc00505xh.jpg

I'm asking 124€ for it.

If you have any questions just send me a pm;)

Payment by PayPal only. Buyer must be +18y and is responsible for adhering to local laws.

Thanks for looking:)

Last edited:

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Payment by PayPal only....... Even though i never had a problem, seller is not responsible for items damaged or lost in shipping.[/B]

I'd go careful with this. UK law says you are responsible until delivery is made. In the event of non delivery you may be able to recover your losses from the carrier with whom you have taken a contract to deliver the item. There is usually an upper limit for compensation within this contract between you. This is why postie here will always ask if the item is valuable when you are sending the item and offer extra insurances etc. Either way in non delivery cases if you refuse a refund, PayPal is likely to automatically refund the purchaser. This is the whole point of paypal and others like it, so long as you dont try to avoid their fees. There are a few exception to his such as motor vehicles. This why you should NEVER conduct money transfers from one account to another. The money cannot be recovered in the event that the sale goes wrong.
I believe sales are usually covered by the law of the land to which the sale is made ie the delivery address. Disclaimers aren't worth much if theyre not signed and witnessed in the presence of legal advisors a la mortgages etc. But they do have a way of making us feel better don't they...

You can tell I got woken up this morning... :rolleyes:

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
I'd go careful with this. UK law says you are responsible until delivery is made. In the event of non delivery you may be able to recover your losses from the carrier with whom you have taken a contract to deliver the item. There is usually an upper limit for compensation within this contract between you. This is why postie here will always ask if the item is valuable when you are sending the item and offer extra insurances etc. Either way in non delivery cases if you refuse a refund, PayPal is likely to automatically refund the purchaser. This is the whole point of paypal and others like it, so long as you dont try to avoid their fees. There are a few exception to his such as motor vehicles. This why you should NEVER conduct money transfers from one account to another. The money cannot be recovered in the event that the sale goes wrong.
I believe sales are usually covered by the law of the land to which the sale is made ie the delivery address. Disclaimers aren't worth much if theyre not signed and witnessed in the presence of legal advisors a la mortgages etc. But they do have a way of making us feel better don't they...

You can tell I got woken up this morning... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the enlightenment:)
That's a quote I've taken from someone's ad years ago that I thought made sense:)
But you are right!
I'll take it out.
However, I never had a problem with selling worldwide and am actually waiting on feedback for a knife sent to the US a few days ago.I always send my knives insured with tracking number so it never gets lost.

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Sorry for the rant. I was woken early by my little mite aged 11 months. I'm grumpy at the best of times so says mrs beefy. Good luck with the sale of what looks like an excellent example, and another bump on me...

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
Sorry for the rant. I was woken early by my little mite aged 11 months. I'm grumpy at the best of times so says mrs beefy. Good luck with the sale of what looks like an excellent example, and another bump on me...

No worries;)

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE