Spyderco Bushcrafter with Ian Atkinson Sheath and Matching Firesteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
SOLD

After much careful thought I have decided that this beauty of a knife, sheath and firesteel package needs to go.
Absolutely unused since purchase, and not even sliced paper. The Bushcrafter is one of the "seconds" offered up by Sal Glesser after the problems he faced
with unstabilised handles. This knife has had a small crack in the right hand scale filled in with CA superglue. Other than that, the knife is a fantastic example of
the Spyderco Bushcrafter.

The Sheath was one of a batch made by Ian Atkinson of British Blades forum, and was the only one to feature the colourful flower etching on the front.
The belt loop is 3 1/2" in size, so will fit pretty much any belt. He also incorporated a 10mm firesteel loop into the sheath.
The original sheath is also included.

The firesteel is completely unused and was crafted by Pikebite, also of this forum. The birch wood used is an uncanny match to the handle.

I am offering the Bushcrafter, Sheath and Firesteel for £130, including postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery to UK addresses only. I will also cover the Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE