Spring cleaning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 7, 2010
East kent
Found this lot in my local wood
Could not walk past it again
So moved it to road side for collection.
bush004640x480.jpg

Give it ago
any birch sap out there yet

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
I hope thats the culprit inside the tied up binliner :twak: its amazing how compact you can make someone with a small forest axe. :22::evilangel:

And WELL DONE for moving it.

Cheers Stuart.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Dunno how it's in UK, but in Lithuania every spring we have an event called Darom (Lets do this) when people gather and walk the woods and river sides and collect litter that was left there through the year. It makes you an ambasador of that in UK :)
well done.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
I've been doing some work in Sheffield today making a pond bigger. The work has been great fun, capturing hundreds of randy frogs and putting them in a temporary habitat whilst we sort the pond out, coppicing and making woodland habitat with the downed wood, shifting sand in a dump truck (Mt favourite part of the day, I was in the hot seat all day!) and generally having a good time in the sunshine. It wasn't quite so cheery when we started though, as we had to trample through dog mes, used condoms and hypodermic needles! :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE