Spirit Animal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
polar-bear_1783016i.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It says I'm an otter.

[h=3]You are a Otter! (your score: 26)
Powers: Healing

Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Next came spider at 21, but tbh, it doesn't really sound like me.

M

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

Because not many people admit to being more of an introvert. Most people will gravitate to show their Alpha maleness with such questions and bend the truth. We are a different demographic to most though, it was the general populace she is referring to. Spiders will be quite common on here as we can enjoy our own company alone in the woods.

Don't take her word for it though. Although she does have a point, she did it and came out as a wolf, which is nonesense as there is no moose option.

Expat

Forager
Feb 9, 2012
Dorset for good...!!
As JD says....

And we really should'nt hold much store is such hokum.

Quote : "This quiz is for entertainment purposes only. The categories were devised by Jeri and are meant to correspond to characters and Spirits in the Aspect of Crow universe.
Discerning a person's true Animal Spirit is way beyond the abilities of a mere novelist, who, let's face it, makes things up for a living......"

:rolleyes: :D

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Cougar for me :)

"Grrr, baby—you're the personification of animal magnetism. Your confidence, beauty, and athleticism make you the target of many romantically inclined individuals. Too bad for them—you don't stick around long enough to make breakfast, much less a lifetime commitment. Hello Kitty, Goodbye Heart."

so true it hurts :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE