Spear!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
Howdy, I've got a cold steel spear, just the head no handle. If anyone is interested I'd part with it instead of bringing it back to Canada with me.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
PM inbound:)

You know how some thoughts just sort of spring into your mind unwillingly and then bury themselves in deeper than an Alabama tick? Well in Elen's thread about watching eye candy in the film 300 last night, combined with John's posting above - I've now got this festering image of Mr Fenna, spork in one hand and this Spartan spear in the other hand with a painted on six pack adorning his portly figure.
THIS IS SPARTA!!! :cussing:

Going to have to exorcise this image somehow.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Good luck with the trade/sale

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You know how some thoughts just sort of spring into your mind unwillingly and then bury themselves in deeper than an Alabama tick? Well in Elen's thread about watching eye candy in the film 300 last night, combined with John's posting above - I've now got this festering image of Mr Fenna, spork in one hand and this Spartan spear in the other hand with a painted on six pack adorning his portly figure.

The strange but true thing is ... I have spent the past two days as an Actor filming in a film being produced for the Newcastle Emlyn Film Festival!
I could really do with an extra spear....

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
If people are wanting spearheads I have a genuine Zulu assegai spearhead I could be pursueded to swap for something or other.

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
John, it is a simple tine fitting. Nothing in mind to swap, leathery, shotgunny, say £20ish value. Tempt me.

Assagai_zps3e681fdc.jpg

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland

Damn it all Biker - don't you know some of us have to sleep at night?..

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
It's the hog spear, as I mentioned in a pm.... I got it for bear hunting before moving here but brought it her in case I made it to Australia, because they have big slow moving buffalo there! Unfortunately the spear and buffalo thing didn't come about (I used an arrow and longbow). So it's in new condition, it's been hafted once but removed from the wood to come here. I'm not sure about legalities of owning a spear here? If there are problems I should know about please let me know.

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
Ummmm, John just pointed out how cheap the cold steel spears now. I paid a heck of a price for it so I guess I'll keep it....offer withdrawn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE