Someone has been messing with my head...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
During the Moot someone tried to test my dieting resolve....
They hid numbered Tunnocks bars around my pitch and I only found the last one as we took a photo under our flags - just before we left to go home!
My resolve was strong and they are all sitting here at home with me as I type :)
P8180172.JPG
Also - something happened to my Welsh Flag - it is now a PINK dragon not a Red Dragon...
I guess the same folk are responsible for this mind game as are responsible for the Tunnocks as the last bar was taped under the flag!
When I find out who did all this ......

Reactions: Toddy and Billy-o

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hahaha that thing was flying for most of the week I was there! Wondered when you'd notice it!

Also I'd like to point out it was definitely there BEFORE I arrived...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Definitely up on the first Tuesday :camping:

Nope, John's normal Welsh flag was up until either Friday night or Saturday morning when everyone but John noticed it had been swapped. He spent the rest of the moot walking back and forth under it and never noticed :lmao::lmao:

He didn't notice it until he'd proudly posed for pictures under our flags on the Saturday. Even then we had to tell him to look closely at it before he realised it had been swapped :rofl::rofl:

29197467777_aef3626215_c.jpg
43228427085_d9eef9dd24_c.jpg

Reactions: JohnC

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Nope, John's normal Welsh flag was up until either Friday night or Saturday morning when everyone but John noticed it had been swapped. He spent the rest of the moot walking back and forth under it and never noticed :lmao::lmao:

He didn't notice it until he'd proudly posed for pictures under our flags on the Saturday. Even then we had to tell him to look closely at it before he realised it had been swapped :rofl::rofl:

Looks like the "essence" of something!

Glad everyone appears to have had a fantastic time and look forward to the full report.

K

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Now I am retired I always get my days mixed up :buttkick:

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
El commendante Che Guevara eh? Though I think that is actually a Chilean Flag, not a Cuban one there.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yesterday I was at Castell Henlys Iron Age Fort, demonstrating Flint and Steel firelighting ... and selling my craft stuff.
I never have time for lunch so take "quick bites" to keep me going.
Yesterday I took 2 apples, some celery and two of the Tunnocks bars (total calory count 400Kc - well within my diet :)) - I had Nos 1 and 2 of 8.
Thank you whoever - they were delicious!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE