Some Bushy - Some Not

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Prices include P+P where stated but not paypal fees [cheques are also ok]

pics on request via PM

1) Swiss Military issue Volcano Field Stove/Cooker/ Bushcraft/Camping
Used but only a couple of times and in excellent condition – only used with meths so no sooting on the cup. A 3-Piece Set consisting of the Main Cooker, a 1 Litre 'Water' Bottle (plus it's Cork) and a 400 ml 'Cup' / Cook Pot.

All made from high quality Aluminium and designed to give years of 'no frills', reliable service. Multi-various 'Fuels' can be used including HEXAMINE (Solid fuel), Dry Grass, Small Sticks and Twigs etc. etc. plus you could also use a small 'meths' burner. Will be posted with hexy blocks and a tinder pack £16 NOW £14

2) British Army olive green bivvy bag – brand new – never used [not even once and does not even have that ‘surplus’ smell we all love] £30

3) Vango Omega 350 [2011] - 3 Person Tent – Pine Green - Brand New – Never Used.

Manufacturers DescriptionThe Omega is a generously sized tunnel tent with a large inner space and comparatively low weight. Perfect for cycle / motor bike touring and trips where you can afford a bit more weight for the large living space. The Omega has a large porch ideal for storage or cooking in when the weather is bad
[h=3]Features[/h]
  • All in one pitching
  • TBS® II Tension Band System
  • Protex® 5000HH HC polyester 68D
  • Polyester groundsheet 6,000mm
  • Polyester Inner Tent
  • PowerLite® 7001-T6 alloy poles
  • Colour coded poles
  • Fire retardant fabrics
  • Entry from both sides
  • O shaped inner door
  • Flysheet door can be opened as a vent
  • Rain stop flysheet door
  • Crystal clear windows
  • Multiple reflective points
  • Flysheet vents with mesh covering
  • Mesh door cover in one flysheet door
  • Part mesh inner door
  • Compression stuffsac
[h=3]Specifications[/h]
Pitching time
10 mins
Pack size
48 x ø19cm
Total Weight
5.15 kg
Bought for my brother for a camping trip he didn’t show for so has sat under my bed for the last 12 months – put up once to test pitch set-up, then never used. [/h][h=3]PS: The differences between the 2011 and 2012 versions are barely noticeable [as usual - a bit like when B&Q change the paint colour names to fool the wife/significant other]. £90 currently selling on Ebay for £150. SOLD PF to JohnC

Camelbak Rucksack/Pack
i'm unsure of the type - black/blue/Grey in colour
size wise it appears bigger than a mule and may be an early version Hawg
Main compartment with a smaller front pocket and also a stuff away yellow raincover - a little stained from use but all intact with no holes or damage.
well used - scuffs to buckles and pack itself but all intact and still very servicable. no hydration bladder included £20 NOW £17

5) Plumb Sure Basin Taps set [Opal Chrome] – sealed unopened box RRP £40 asking £25 NOW £22

6) Medium Adults rugby shoulder protector shirt, barely used excellent condition in mesh carry bag – due to stretchy nature of the shirt fabric would also suit a larger teenager. £10

7) Tomy baby/small child bedguard in blue/white excellent unmarked condition £12 posted or £6 collected.

8) Muddy Fox Mountain bike shoes grey/black – brand new – size 10 [44] SPD or SPD SL compatible. Selling as I have another pair I use so these are sitting around unloved. £30

Regards
Max

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Evening Max. Do you know the model of shoes ? Summer / winter etc ? I've been hankering after converting to spd for a while.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE