SOG POWERLOCK model b69-m W/C4 spike EOD POWERLOCK military issue UNUSED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys i have a sog powerlock multitool model b69-m W/C4.
this is the top of the range sog multi tool stocked by hiennie haynes and the link to it is here http://www.heinnie.com/SOG-PowerLock-EOD-w-C4-Spike/p-0-0-2408/
but this one goes one stage better from a collectors or military enthusiast point of view.
the reason being this one as well as having the usual sog markings this one carrys military id/ nsn etc plus the crows foot.
I do believe its american issue due to the 00 in the number.
this one also sports the multi position carry nylon holster as opposed to the standard leather one.
regardless of all that it comes boxed unused with all relevant paperwork. i have not put a photo up cos its exactly the same as the one in the link to hiennie above. aside from the nato numbers in matt gold on the side of the tool.
the non military issue one on hiennie retails at £97.95. in the black with nylon holster option in the link.
but finding them with full military marking is like finding rocking horse droppings....

I am offering this one for swaps of (one) of these items listed below.
(1) gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet. must be in new to pristine condition.

(2) stienberg cubase 5 music editing software disc. must be perfect.

(3) woodlore clone as near as possible a copy and must be mint condition.

(4)mammoth blades woody clone again must be in mint condition.

(5) american flatbow in a draw weight of between 40 and 50lbs @28" right handed. make and model not important but id prefer samick or internature.

(6) optimus 8r stove again must be in mint condition cosmetically and perfect working order.

(7) nigh vision monocular.

(8) floating binoculars with built in compass must be in perfect condition

these next items are items are here as px items wanted
(1) msr dromedary 4ltr. vgc
(2)msr titan kettle must be in mint as new condition.
(3)mora knives what have you got?

that comcludes this listing info...
please pm me with offers or questions cheers guys.............

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
photos now added here they are
IMAG0108_zps927b1787.jpg

this next photo shows nsn numbers and markings
IMAG0110_zpsbec1c9d8.jpg

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer...but are items like this with an NSN on the side more valuable than ones without??? I've never heard of that if they are.

Really nice tool BTW :D

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
not nessesarily more valuable just a darn sight harder to find and aquire. they are exactly the same thing as the available ones. but like all genuine military issue items of this type they do eventually become collectors items. i was told by the guy who i got it from, that they are only issued to special forces personel. in other words not standard issue items.. hope that helps. cheers..
Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer...but are items like this with an NSN on the side more valuable than ones without??? I've never heard of that if they are.

Really nice tool BTW :D

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
if it will help at all im also looking for these items the first list are straight swap items. the second list are items id take in px.
so here is list one and please note this list is just an add on to the list in post number one.

(1) optimus svea stove must be complete and in mint condition...
(2) A WRIGHT BUSHCRAFT KNIFE. must be in pristine condition....
(3) enzo trapper. same condition birch or green micarta handle....
(4) decent quality mini dv camcorder prefer sony condition vital....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this second list are items of much lower value and status than those in list one.. and would be taken in px.. or with cash adjustment.
(1) ten centimetre zebra billy can in mint or unused condition.
(2) tatonka windshield.....
(3) shark designs brass or copper tinder box prefer the one with the mag glass in the lid.
(4) mora carvers straight blade any size.....
(5) low end puukko knife like the cheapest ones on hiennie.
(6) bear grylls compact ultimate fixed blade knife....
(7) emberlit stove...
and that completes this second listing of wanted items. there is also the two lists on the first post in this thread...
cheers guys....

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
not nessesarily more valuable just a darn sight harder to find and aquire. they are exactly the same thing as the available ones. but like all genuine military issue items of this type they do eventually become collectors items. i was told by the guy who i got it from, that they are only issued to special forces personel. in other words not standard issue items.. hope that helps. cheers..

Thanks Blackfeather, good info. Never realised the issue stamp meant it got collectable over time. Maybe I'll shove this old friend in the safe for the kids instead of using it as a weekly beat up knife!

WPOTI.jpg

And good kit the powerlocks, I've still got one somewhere. Take a beating and still come back :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE