Sofirn IF24 and the Wurkkos HD01

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I bought one of the 21700 battery powered Sofirn IF23 when they were cheap, and just don't use the thing. It’s a bit big and the coloured lights are fun but serve no real purpose. But my main gripe is the interface to operate it, too much tapping and too much coming on at the wrong brightness.

So, a little Wurkkos arrived. Nice form factor, much more fun side lights, tidy little thing, but the main light is a bit rubbish and for some reason it has a low powered green laser in it. Also, the battery is not removable.

Now I see Sofirn have produced an IF24 that solves all the problems. 18650 battery, and all the colours of the Wurkkos. And, a dial for the controls.

Battery cap looks a bit grubby, I was eating a homemade date, walnut and black treacle flapjack. So yummy I couldn’t stop eating it (them) for pic taking :)

IMG_4026.jpegIMG_4021.jpegIMG_4020.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: gra_farmer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE