snowing in kent!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
YAY its snowing in kent where i live!!!!!!!! and the flakes earlier were massssssive :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jusssssst great. I'm driving there from Normandy France tomorrow, 240miles. Normally I like snow but with a ferry to catch at the other end and all sorts of potential dramas and numpties on the road with no clue for snow driving makes for a fun filled drive. I'm heading towards Canterbury so hopefully that will have escaped most of the white stuff.

Mar 14, 2012
uk
Jusssssst great. I'm driving there from Normandy France tomorrow, 240miles. Normally I like snow but with a ferry to catch at the other end and all sorts of potential dramas and numpties on the road with no clue for snow driving makes for a fun filled drive. I'm heading towards Canterbury so hopefully that will have escaped most of the white stuff.

good luck the weather report for maidstone is between 2 degrees and 8 degrees celcius and partly sunny but it said nothing about snow so you should be ok :D

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Less than half an inch of slush in Maidstone this morning - don't think you'll have much to worry about in Canterbury.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
yeah im stuck in school :( until 3:30 ish but it will give me an excuse for a sled any advice on making them?

Heavy duty bin bag or a sheet of hardboard. Simples! Even works on wet grass on a steep hill. "Snow? We don't need no (expletive) SNOW!"

Like wot BR said above. Too late by a minute to sound original, but I tried.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE