Snow here...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Despite keeping bothe the oil rayburn and the livingroom woodburner in (on low) all night there was ice on the inside of our windows this morning!
Bright sun shining on the snow covered hills :)
I hope to get out for a bimble later!

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
got a light covering on the coast Jack, most of it is melting now though, fingers crossed you wil get away tomorrow

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well looking out of my window I can see that the snow has well and truly arrived here
snow.gif

Started about 6:00pm and we've got about 1.5 inches so far. I've noticed that the flakes have progressively been getting bigger and heavier as time goes on so may well be about 4" or so by the morning

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
In Yorkshire this weekend, lots here, a good 5 or 6 inches settled in the last few hours. Travel plans for tomorrow beginning to fade, which is leaving me feeling quietly content! Chris

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Woohoo!

4-5 inches and falling fast :)

It started snowing the very minute I finished making a tumpline for my pulk.

I'm out testing my gear for the arctic course, times are good. :approve:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
has all melted here, the snow lasted all of three hours, still there's a long night ahead, so with luck it will be white out there by morning

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
5 inches in Coventry. had fun with the sledge earlier. 'run daddy, run faster' :D.

Dog is not keen so will probably wake up to a turd on the tiles tomorrow lol

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I woke up yesterday morning on the coast with 1" snow got home to Norwich and none about. This morning I have 5" of snow outside my door. If I get enough I'm building a shelter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE