Slingshots and paraphernalia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Was getting into slingshot target shooting and even hunting when out and about but just prefer chilling out and camp cooking etc.
So have some kit up for sale.
Probably £70-80 worth.

An hdpe super wide grip that will take 30mm bands, has 80mm between the forks, super accurate in the right hands.
A birch multiplex that I've just started rubbing down to re coat with clear varnish or similar, just not got round to it! A nice little pocket sized shooter.
A pouch tying jig I made.
Around a metre of theraband gold.
6-700 9.5mm steel ammo.

Would like to swap for: WHYG!

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Thanks for replying, I do need a decent daypack, 25-30 lt of surplus origin or otherwise if you or anyone has something applicable?
Or even a hammock for a newbie, but I am a lump at 6'5" 17st! so would need to be a consideration.

Last edited:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I have a DD hammock I think it is a front line I will check with mozzie net zip on one side suitable for your size and weight with a snake skin.

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Sorry Woodstock, I've purchased one those ticket to the moon kingsize hammocks so the missus can share!

Also have a German mountain pack on the way so sorted for a pack too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE