Sleeping Bag - Highlander Phantom 250 in olive green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CAL

Forager
May 16, 2008
Barnsley (in Gods Own County)
I bought this sleeping bag whilst on holiday last year but have never really took to it. They have a good reputation but I just don't find it as comfortable as the old one it was going to replace. So its up for sale.

I used it for 5 nights with a liner during a particularly chilly break on the isle of skye so its not sweaty and minging.

Its in the original stuff sack with labels still attached and apart from the issues below is in as new condition.

Bad points:
As new it has some loose stitching around the drawstring on the baffle. I stitched this back together (it was along drive back to the shop). The stitching is a little messy but this could be redone.

The stuff sack has a small tear between the separate lid and the webbing edging. If you really compress this it might tear. If you put it in the car then it'll be OK. I think new good quality stuff sacs are fairly cheap anyway.

I'd like £20 ONO including postage. I'll take cheques, cash or paypal.

The bag is 230 x 80 x 35 cm, I folded it for the photo. Forgot to add its a left hand zip.

P1180367.jpgP1180368.jpgP1180369.jpgP1180370.jpgP1180371.jpg

Thanks,

CAL.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE