Simple, small, AA powered heatorch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
Thanks for your observations and advice Mark, time for me to do a bit of research again.( I do like the look of that TK35, this could get expensive!)

Dave

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Try the Tk41 as well - my new favourite torch. Think size of a 2 D cell Maglite - but monstrously bright. Best of all it runs on standard AAs - so if (like me) you standardised on eneloops, it gives similar light to the TK35 (800+ lumens) but on run of the mill AAs. Its a very, very good bit of kit

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
:lmao:

I'll put you on my ignore list for £50 mate.
Might work out cheaper for you in the long run :p

Fifty Quid! Think you've undersold it mate. That only covers 2 sets of decent batteries for a TK35.:eek: I can imagine the conversation now" This one dear? No, I've had that for ages, honnnnnestly!"

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
Try the Tk41 as well - my new favourite torch. Think size of a 2 D cell Maglite - but monstrously bright. Best of all it runs on standard AAs - so if (like me) you standardised on eneloops, it gives similar light to the TK35 (800+ lumens) but on run of the mill AAs. Its a very, very good bit of kit

Jeez, I can see this ending in divorce.:why:

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll look it up.

Dave

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Fifty Quid! Think you've undersold it mate. That only covers 2 sets of decent batteries for a TK35.:eek: I can imagine the conversation now" This one dear? No, I've had that for ages, honnnnnestly!"

You should move to Greece mate, i tend to get "the look" when another torch arrives in the mail.

BUT but as we tend to get a fair few power cuts i can't even get close to how many times my torches have saved the day ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE