Sharps / items for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Got a few items here that are not getting used so they are up for sale, all prices include PayPal fees and standard postage:

View attachment 8737View attachment 8738View attachment 8736

British water bottle, mug and 58 pouch. Excellent condition: £9 SOLD
Snake fire steel set from Primal Connection. Complete with tin, flint shards and a mix of tinder's (Amadou, Chaga & charcloth). Used, good condition:£10 SOLD
Gurka Kukri, fair condition. The colouring is the patina, there is some movement in the end cap but not in the handle. I have
modded slightly by filing out an area for your index finger so you can choke the blade a bit better. I have also got rid of the small knives. This holds a good edge and makes a useful no-frills tool:£15 SOLD
Utility Knife, Birch handle, finish and sheath made by Karl Erik Lindblad, hardly used excellent condition:£30
Helle Eggan, hardly used excellent condition:£40 SOLD

Open to trades but not really after anything in particular. Thanks for looking.:)

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Bump. I'm offline this weekend but please PM any interest and I will reply on Sunday night. Thanks for the interest so far. Ed

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
was the wrong helle mate just saw the shape and thought it was a different one bud, should have been more clearer sorry bud.
take care.
lee.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I have a couple of tarps up for swap (see my thread) if you're interested in a deal for the Helle?

Although just noticed shamal has shown an interest.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE