Sharps and jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
HillBill with buffalo and stainless
Good solid knife made to last a lifetime.
205ED830-16F1-45C1-84EE-56D6B95A614F-691-000000BD50C64E64_zpsce1fe472.jpg

£80 posted and pp fees

UK hammocks hammock in custom camo with black bug net
£60

Helikon Tex MTP pattern jacket
fully waterproof and in A1 condition
will fit upto a 50in chest
EEDCBBF9-69C9-4D36-BC8A-87486439BC09-691-000000C13B279013_zps14bfb4ac.jpg

£55 posted and pp fees

More to follow soon.

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
I'm really interested in either the Nomad or ridgeline smock but funds are tight at the moment.....are you after any trades by any chance?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ayup Johnny , just soak a sleeve on the monad under the shower....once wet through , if the sleeve will stay in tube form .....it's more likely to be ventile.

Then someone will hopefully buy it before my eyes become blackened lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ayup Johnny , just soak a sleeve on the monad under the shower....once wet through , if the sleeve will stay in tube form .....it's more likely to be ventile.

Then someone will hopefully buy it before my eyes become blackened lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cheers for that Chis. Will give it a go but I have found a label that says its called Ventflex.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Depends what you have for trade but would prefer cash.

Hiya, I've to offer are: eka swede as new not used, maxpedition micro AND mini in excellent condition, maxpedition single sheath as new, aquamira frontier pro filter as new, petzl head torch used but not abused (can check model but it's a standard as a one with high low and boost settings with strobe and battery life indicator and diffuser, LED lenser p3/p7 torches as new, a forged viking style knife with leather sheath, an opinel 11 virtually new and razor sharp, seven oceans survival bars and water as new, victorinox farmer as new, berghaus fleece in heavyweight polartec 300 fleece forget the model but it's woodland green xl and has chest, handwarmer, and internal pockets all zipped, book - the complete encyclopedia of mushrooms, inova x5 torch used condition, arktis dpm windproof smock used but plenty of life in xl, Ru titley custom kiridashi with coyote tan kydex sheath, some GITD skull metal skull beads, opinel 4 with the leather keyring sheath as new, waterproof seeland hat (same as on Ray mears site) as new, cat torniquet new and other first aid stuff like burn dressings, dental repair kit, venom extractor......anything you like the look of? And a wool blanket as new.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
I also have a Samick recurve bow up for trade if interested but it needs a new string.....right handed and 45lb draw weight, no arrows but will come with quiver and sights.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hells bells, I expected a couple of bits not a page full. Will have a read through them and get back when I have the kids sorted.

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Damn..... Why did this come up now... After i said no more sharps that buffalo handled hillbill looks like a bargain.....

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Damn..... Why did this come up now... After i said no more sharps that buffalo handled hillbill looks like a bargain.....

And it is a bargain. You want my payment details :D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE