Sevylor voyager inflatable canoe for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
NOW SOLD one Sevylor Voyager Inflatable canoe. (in blue)
Bought from here only one week ago. In fantastic condition, previous owner had only used it half a dozen times, and I've used it twice, so it really does look almost new.It's a great little boat, handles really nicely, both with single canoe paddle, or double kayak paddles. It's comfy for one plus loads of kit, and has just enough room for two and a bit of kit. Comes with storage bag and foot pump. (I'll chuck in a pair of paddles for an extra tenner)
I've had my fun with it, and after a nice paddle today, popped into the canoe shop in Exeter, unfortunately for my wallet! I've just come home with a Gumotex Palava, so it is time to move this one on! Collection only from the Exeter area, as it will cost a bit to post. These were £150 - £200 to buy when new. £50 CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE
Anyway, pictures:
f7922adc.jpg

946b85b7.jpg

9250839c.jpg

50520206.jpg

0db9fcf4.jpg

2869349e.jpg

0f71768b.jpg

Anyway, there you have it. An ABSOLUTE BARGAIN, and great fun too. I'm loath to move it on, but I went out today in this:
f7922adc.jpg

And came home with this:
a6dc29e3.jpg

Thanks for looking, please post interest in thread first to keep it fair...........

Last edited:

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Yes, I may do that when I've chucked it down a river or two!
From the hour or so I spent paddling it, I'm well pleased so far...

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
I would love this but the collection issue means it's a non-starter unfortunately.

Anyone travelling from Devon to North Yorkshire soon by any chance?

Best Wishes
David

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
How small dose it pack up to,as I'm tempted but i haven't got alot of storage space wot with all my other kit and i live in a flat so no shed to keep it in lol.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Actually, I don't mind too much as there was a lot of interest in this, and some people seemed a bit hard done by that they missed out, so there is another option for those that did. That said, it would probably be good to start another sales thread, just to stop the 'forum police' getting excited.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE