Scots at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
swtmxh.jpg

That's not a Jock!

Yon's a Frog...

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Ay, an' he's a skelly eyed one at that :)
Truthfully the costume designer ought to have been shot for thon travesty :(

M

Yer no kidding hen hahahaha.

They should remake it with Jean Reno - now that would be a laugh AND entertaining.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I just get hacked off when they do a tiny bit of research about the past and then think it all needs redesigning because it doesn't fit their misconceptions.

The Properties departments often do a much better job but costume designers should be strangled at birth.

I am also in charge of "weaponry"....but not all the props - collapsing furniture is dealt with by someone else (along with giant sausages and water-spraying flowers...)

relfy

Nomad
Hehehehehe :lmao:

Well I very much enjoyed having the feral scots around, and agree 'Scot' was the new 'Naughty' this year for sure... The Naughty Corner managed 'chaotic', but not really 'naughty' -
Even when we finally got told off, Susannah admitted (when it was safely over) that it was actually the Scots (on their way home from the Naughty Corner) that were making the noise we were blamed for! :lmao:

Perhaps it was that chilli tablet wot did it. Or Susannah.

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Highlander was my fault to be honest! LOL
Reading all this I'm not sure I will be able to tell you rabble apart at all...
It seems there is some rivalry for the naughtiest corner at the bushmoot.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE