For Sale Saddle Tan Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GeoffWood

Maker
Sep 30, 2008
Derbyshire
On offer here is a strong leather belt hand made by myself.
Leather - Supple handle saddle grade leather (with a lightly embossed "Pebble" pattern in London Tan shade @4.2mm-4.5mm substance and 1.5" width
Buckle - Solid Cast Brass Heavy "D"
Keeper - Sewn in solid cast brass fixed keeper + Hand stitched matching leather - free running
Holes and Overall Length - The belt isn't finished so the buyer can choose the final dimensions
Stitching - 1mm Tiger thread in Brown colour
I make each of my belts individually to serve the end user for a lifetime. I normally choose a sturdy leather that is quite firm and resistant to stretching and wear. The belts are made using traditional methods, with the edges being rounded and dyed before applying gum before hand burnishing. This allows for a smooth pass through the belt loops and makes for a comfortable fit and the buckle holes oval cut to give a flatter lay. The buckle is solid cast brass which always look good even when well worn. The buckle is helt tight using ultrastong braided & waxed "Tiger" thread.
Once assembled, the belt is given a good coating of Sedgwick Leather Wax
To get the best fit please measure an existing belt from the tip of the buckle pin to the most used hole.

This belt is availabe for £55 delivered (** I have a a few more leather and buckle options - please message me with your requirements**)
newD2.jpgnewD1.jpg
This is the leather used
Dola.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE