Russian VDV Paratroopers kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I made up a ally lid that will fit the pot and cup.

Cheers
Topknot

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpg
    IMG_1913.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1917.jpg
    IMG_1917.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 286

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
what time period is this kit coming from?! (wwII/cold war/today)

From what I've been able to find out on the net it was issued around the 70's. Now I don't know if that refers to the metal canteen version or the plastic canteen one. I can't find a definitive answer. I've just ordered one myself and I like to know the history of kit I use.

From what I've been able to find out on the net it was issued around the 70's. Now I don't know if that refers to the metal canteen version or the plastic canteen one. I can't find a definitive answer. I've just ordered one myself and I like to know the history of kit I use.
that would means cold war-era, the design could be much older,though.....(the wwII messtin my grandfather had to use would not have stuck out 60years later when I had to act as cannon fodder for a foreign government)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Thank guy's for the comment on the lid, sorry john no leather case for this one. Will look for the date on the case.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE