romford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark4180

Jan 20, 2011
essex
i invite all of you to the last meet of the year. romford saturday night 1 st - 2nd from about 3 pm.
im hoping that tony will be chef. we will need to sort out dinner and breakfast between us.

any one fancy a tour of the grounds and history lesson, mayby a badger spotting.

regards

mark

mark4180

Jan 20, 2011
essex
please meet at bedfords park,havering-atte-bower, romford. First lay-by that you come to on the right hand side at 3.00 pm. From here i will leed you to site by convoy, there is plenty of parking on site.

if you are planning to come please can you let me know so i can let the landowner know. at the mo it will be a case of feed your selfs, but if enough of us are there we can change that, i have plenty of equipment at home for a group cook.

1 - mark

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hi Mark, sounds good but I was supposed to be kayaking that day. I'll check with the wife and the guy I'm kayaking with. Didn't see this thread before!

mark4180

Jan 20, 2011
essex
Mark i'm fairly sure ill be coming but could you let me know a little more about the site?Is there wood for fuel on site or should we bring it? Also any fresh water nearby?
Cheers
Tel

the post code is rm4 1qb
there is plenty of wood on site
there is a tap on site
there is a flushing loo as well
What sort of car have you got, there is access direct via 4x4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE