road to recovery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey guy's,
had a tough couple of months since we all last saw each other, sorry to have missed out on the last couple of meets, what with my son beaking his arm, me crashing the car, going in to hospital for surgery and having to put one of my dogs to sleep its all been a bit stressful, now i'm back on the road to recovery (hopefuly) and i look farward to getting out and meeting up with you lot again, love to hear about the dartmoor w/end, so post up!! anyone got any plans for the next meet???

Paul.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hey Paul, glad to hear things are starting to get back on track. I'm sorry to tell you that the Dartmoor weekend was the best trip I've ever been on. Great weather, fantastic company, wonderful walk over the moor on Saturday, an amazing camp spot that could only have come out of a fairy tale. In fact, the only trouble is that every trip from now on will have to live up to this weekend.

Check out Ashley's site, www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk , for pictures and video over the next couple of days. :)

We're trying to sort something out for the end of October at Woodland Valley so I hope you will be able to get along for that one.

Martin

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Hey Paul, really sorry to hear times have been so hard recently, but glad you are getting back on it now :) Hopefully see you at Natural Bushcraft meet on the 24th Oct?

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
thanks guy's, its good to be back! going to try to get to the meet on the 24th, may only be a day trip at the mo as got a few commitments but thats better than nothing!!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE