Ridgemonkey cooking....anyone use one ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Just ordered one of each size ☺

They also work on an open fire, bbq, any fuel camping stove, gas and even electric cookers in the kitchen, looking forward to experimenting with these. ☺

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Ive been using one for a while yeh there ok ,mind and cook everything at low heat! As Stew said a cast pie iron would be better apart from the weight.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hey ! Hiya Gill, how goes it matey ? Hope all is well ☺

It looks pretty good, i got the XL for the two of us camping and the standard one for me when fishing, looking forward to trying them.

What have you cooked ?

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi Robbi long time buddy,I have the Xl done the fry ups and toasties .GreT wee bit of kit ,there's loads on YouTube on them buddy.All the best mate .

garethw

Settler
Hi there
Basically aimed at carp anglers the Ridgemonkey gear has been a real hit on the banks over the last year or two. These double sided pans are very popular as you can cook toasties on the bank and any type of panned food.. Will probably get one for this season.
Cheers
Gareth

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Just spotted this thread! I have recently bought an XL. After watching a few youtube videos, I have done a little experimenting of my own. So far, I've cooked a nice fry up, pie and chips & a roast dinner! Cooking times are a little longer than those implied on YouTube, but hey, it does offer a wider range of outdoor meals! :)

Supersymo

Feb 17, 2017
Dorset
I currently use the standard version when overnight fishing.makes fantastic toasties although not quite deep enough for sausage ones (squashes the bread a little).nice and compact it slides into a rucksack easily. Fits my needs perfectly but wouldn't recommend if cooking for more than one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE