Request for pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
We use a company called http://www.istockphoto.com for images for work, and I'd recommend them. They're Royalty Free, so are OK to use on a website and you don't have to pay per use (Rights Managed).

Small images for websites are a dollar each. Royalty Free doesn't mean they cost nothing. Let me know if you need further clarification of that.

Shadow Walker

Oct 15, 2005
Oxford
Fenlander.

Found these kicking around my hard drive, hope they are of use. Pictures taken over the last few years. I use them to teach with.

Jason

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Fenlander said:
Does anyone have pictures of the following plants, which they could send to me, for inclusion in an article I am currently writing for the BCUK article section ?:confused: :)

Update:

Just these two needed now!

Clearvers/Goose Grass (Galium aparine)
Meadow Sweet (Filipendula ulmaria)

I've got pictures of loads of plants I've taken over the years. PM me an address if you want to and I'll stick them on a disc and send you. meadow sweet and goosegrass/cleavers is definately amongst them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE