Red Box??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cairodel

Nomad
Nov 15, 2004
Cairo, Egypt.
tomtom said:
if you look in your user CP it will tell you any messages people put with the negative rep they gave you if they chose to do so.
OK, so I get points off from SQUIDDERS for advising somebody to be sensible and protect himself in a foreign clime..... :confused:
I run desert safaris here, and everybody is told.. "NO flip-flops or sandals in the desert" - I really don't need anybody accusing me of ill-advising them and then trying to sue..!!!
"Shamefull behaviour" indeed..!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: tomtom

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
i think its very annoying (now that i`ve just found out about it and read the couple of very very very childish comments a certain person has put there since i corrected a technical point made in a post).

I personally dont see the point in it. It is blatantly obvious when someone has put a abusive post in the forum, then the mods step in quite rightly, just because whoever and another person do not agree on a certain fact has them damaging this reputation thing or whatever it is.

Cairodel

Nomad
Nov 15, 2004
Cairo, Egypt.
Fallow Way said:
i think its very annoying (now that i`ve just found out about it and read the couple of very very very childish comments a certain person has put there since i corrected a technical point made in a post).

I personally dont see the point in it. It is blatantly obvious when someone has put a abusive post in the forum, then the mods step in quite rightly, just because whoever and another person do not agree on a certain fact has them damaging this reputation thing or whatever it is.

Agreed, but as TomTom said, let's leave it at that.

Reactions: Wayne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE