Recomend me a knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I would say mora as well... HAve one and like it, had no probs with it and it get a bit of abuse.... cant beat it for the money.. if you want it to look better in the sheath, just replace that

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I bought a Hultafors (similar to a Mora) and have thoroughly knackered it but it was £8 so really not bothered. A more expensive knife would upset me more. I gave my Mora Clipper away to a friend's lad, again I don't miss it & it doesn't matter if he breaks or loses it

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hillbill 's knives.... Faultless great at all tasks and give fierce sparks with flint, granite etc.. Or a sandvik mora style knife with super grippy soft rubber handle that can do all you need a woodland knife to do.

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
More suggestions for your money...
>£10 A boc of chocs for the understanding partner in your life to start off on the right tone
>£50 A good first aid kit for when the sharps bite back
>£100 A good smallish axe

As if any of us needed more ideas where to spend our money, eh?!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
More suggestions for your money...
>£10 A boc of chocs for the understanding partner in your life to start off on the right tone
>£50 A good first aid kit for when the sharps bite back
>£100 A good smallish axe

As if any of us needed more ideas where to spend our money, eh?!

100 quid for an axe? My Plumb wasn't but 1/5 that amount.

bushynewbie

May 13, 2012
England
well, thought i'd update this, im still using the web-tex and find it really good, but i also bought this Mora Companion http://survivalknivesuk.co.uk/Mora , after the recommendations from everyone here. Bloody hell its sharp!! dont think you can go wrong for the price to be honest.

bit of a school boy error though when i first got it though, thought i'd see how sharp it was using my thumb....ouch!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE